Version: Boomerang 3.0 (B3.20.02)
Release date: November 30th 2020
The updated version contains some visual and functional improvements, some bug-fixes and some completely new features:
- Transport logging functionality – A new module for Logger card is implemented
- Dashboard is improved with a “at-a-glance” view of measuring points with actual values.
- Support for new WIN-nodes; our WIN node concept of wireless nodes with memory buffer and battery, has increased with new versions.
- NWIN001 – Wall-mounted RTH (Temperature and Humidity in a room)
- NWIN002 for two Pt100-sensors (down to -80°C and -196°C)
- NWIN003 for up to three digital temperature sensors (standard freezers, refrigerators, heated cabinets etc.)
The actual update procedure of Boomerang 3.0 is smooth and we expect the user experience to be almost seamless.
The Boomerang 3.0 “cloud service” is planned to be updated during a service window between 09:00-11:00 CET on November 30th. For other users having On-premise systems installed on your own servers, please contact our support-group to plan a date and time to make your version update. The new version is well verified and the update is well prepared, we expect only a short interrupt/downtime of some few minutes during the service window.
View the complete list of changes in the B3.20.02-Release notes: SX002-0002-B3